Love your job
At Waffle House, we make sure to take care of our employees with opportunities like:
- Weekly pay in cash or direct deposit
- Medical, dental, and life insurance available for you and your family
- Excellent earning potential
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year, 3 weeks after 10 years
- Flexible schedules—full time or part time, day or night shift
- Equal employment and advancement opportunities
- A strong, growing company, dedicated to associates and customers
- Waffle House stock ownership opportunities
WHO ARE WE?
Part of what makes Waffle House special is the kinds of employees we have here. We're always looking for associates who are:
Now that we’ve told you who we are, which one of these roles do you think you are?
As a salesperson, you’ll be working in a tip-based position that offers the training and development you need to earn well above similar restaurants.
At Waffle House our hosts and hostesses are members of our “Door Corps.” Door Corps members greet customers, seat them according to their preference and help keep the dining area clean. You will be the first impression a customer gets when they enter the restaurant.
As a grill operator, you will have the opportunity to advance. With compensation based on experience and skill, you can increase your pay and even earn bonuses!
MASTER GRILL OPERATOR
ROCKSTAR GRILL OPERATOR
Salaries are based on a 40-hour work week.